Eddie Bauer 50 % off clearance

They still have some good selections on some guide pro pants and other items left. Just wanted to share

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they added a bunch of stuff to clearance recently that wasn’t there a week or two ago. I was able to get some Guide Pros in my size (the carpenter version) for $30.

Thanks for the heads up. I get so many emails from them that it just becomes background noise.

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
Every single item that I might have been interested in was no longer available. I like many of their products but this seemed mostly like a spam/advertising campaign rather than an actual opportunity to purchase something useful. I used to get their email blasts until it became 2-3 emails daily.

Is it too much to expect a hyperlink gang? Jeez.

tried to buy 10 items, got the same message everytime.

Product Unavailable
That product is unavailable at this time, please try again later.

CONTINUE SHOPPING

Last edited:

bobr1

WKR
Yeah, I got that yesterday, then got excited earlier when I was able to look at them and they had all the sizes. But they are discounted at $48 but you can't use the APRIL50 code on them. I have 2 pairs of prana zions that I wear alternating pretty much every day and love them. Was hoping to find a cheaper alternative.

Yeah, I got that yesterday, then got excited earlier when I was able to look at them and they had all the sizes. But they are discounted at $48 but you can't use the APRIL50 code on them. I have 2 pairs of prana zions that I wear alternating pretty much every day and love them. Was hoping to find a cheaper alternative.

If you’re patient and look for sales, you can get the Guide Pro pants for $30-35 every few months, or sign up for adventure rewards, and you can use the cash back to save even more over time.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I bought an Evertherm yesterday and guide pants. Time to see what all of the hoopla is about.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I got my guide pants and evertherm yesterday.

Holy smokes, hopefully the evertherm is as warm as everyone says it is, because it sure as heck feels lighter, more comfortable, and a lot more quiet than my Kuiu puffy.

NDGuy

WKR
I got my guide pants and evertherm yesterday.

Holy smokes, hopefully the evertherm is as warm as everyone says it is, because it sure as heck feels lighter, more comfortable, and a lot more quiet than my Kuiu puffy.
Are you talking the Evertherm hooded down jacket? Damnit looks like I missed the promo code timeframe...

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Are you talking the Evertherm hooded down jacket? Damnit looks like I missed the promo code timeframe...

That is correct. The evertherm hooded down jacket is insane with how light, comfortable, and quiet it is. I just hope it is as warm as people claim it is online.

Usi05

WKR
Ready to try a pair of guide pants but may hold out for a better sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
That is correct. The evertherm hooded down jacket is insane with how light, comfortable, and quiet it is. I just hope it is as warm as people claim it is online.

I wanted to give a quick update. I used the evertherm hooded down as my puffy last week in Colorado. With lows as low as -6, I will say it did an amazing job with a merino base layer and sitka core heavyweight hoody. Far more warmer than my Kuiu puffy.