EE Revelation APEX long/wide 20 degree - $175 shipped

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Have a perfect condition 20 degree, long (6'6''), wide (58") EE Revelation APEX synthetic quilt for sale. I ran it on 2-3 trips last year, so have about 5-6 nights in it. Perfect condition, stored hung in my gear room, non smoking home, slept in base layers or clothing every night. No stains, tears, rips, etc. Like I said, 99.99% condition - like new.

I also attached the order sheet - it has 10D material, outer charcoal, inner burnt orange. Comes with everything EE gives you;the big storage sack, a stuff sack, and the 2 EE supplied/factory straps to connect the quilt to your pad.

34oz according to EE in that size/temp/material build, it is pretty darn light and packs down really small for synthetic.

PM me if you have any questions or need me to send you photos. Otherwise pictures are attached.

$175 shipped, PayPal only for payment.

Ben RT

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I think it's just got to be exactly (or very close to) what people want, since EE products are so customizable. I'm really tempted by it, but I've been looking at going with 10 degree down and a 20D shell. Your size and colors are good though, and synthetic does have advantages...

You might be hearing from me real soon. I kind of hope someone else snatches it soon so I don't have to be so tempted.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I think it's just got to be exactly (or very close to) what people want, since EE products are so customizable. I'm really tempted by it, but I've been looking at going with 10 degree down and a 20D shell. Your size and colors are good though, and synthetic does have advantages...

You might be hearing from me real soon. I kind of hope someone else snatches it soon so I don't have to be so tempted.

Sounds good, let me know. As far as the colors go, if anyone is wondering, I did the orange inside to be used a signal if ever needed to flag someone down or for a rescue during archery season when no orange is required.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds good, let me know. As far as the colors go, if anyone is wondering, I did the orange inside to be used a signal if ever needed to flag someone down or for a rescue during archery season when no orange is required.
I did the same thing. Dual purpose everything!

Live2hunt custom shelters