Euro Mount Recommendation

enbhunts

FNG
Anyone got a favorite Euro mount hardware they like to use? Will be mounting mostly elk and deer.

I'd like it to have a low profile, the mount is what I'd like to see, not the hardware.

Sammymusi

WKR
IMG_6066.png
Here is my bull from last year , first one wasn’t sure on mounting but for sure needed to display , this has the long arm which pokes it out enough to not have to keep the skull aimed straight down

Attachments

• IMG_6065.png
    IMG_6065.png
    605.5 KB · Views: 46

Chuckybmd

WKR

I like these mounts a lot because they are flush with the wall. This was developed by a classmate of mine.

OP
E

enbhunts

FNG
View attachment 564597
Here is my bull from last year , first one wasn’t sure on mounting but for sure needed to display , this has the long arm which pokes it out enough to not have to keep the skull aimed straight down
Awesome bull!

I like these mounts a lot because they are flush with the wall. This was developed by a classmate of mine.
I like these quite a bit, definitely looking into these. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sammymusi

WKR
Thanks I was super pumped , 2nd time out west and killed him on public land in Wyoming. He was screaming coming in and it was freaking awesome!

grimm158

FNG

I've never seen these before but they look awesome! Thanks for posting them.

MTBrotz

FNG
For deer Skull Hooker makes a desk mount as well. I've been very pleased with mine.
40da58b694756135ef62c22fca988feb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
I found a link on YouTube for a DIY one that you can modify as needed depending on skull size. Costs about $5 each. 3” angle bracket and 1/4” x 3” carriage bolt and nuts.

Slugz

WKR

The state hangers they make are my new favorite

OP
E

enbhunts

FNG

Think I'm goin with these. Thanks again!

SloppyJ

WKR
I prefer the homemade eyebolt method. I don't care to see anything but the skull on the wall. I have about 5 of these I need to make up.

JeffP_Or

WKR
I like to cut the skulls in true European fashion - this creates a flat skull; fill the exposed brain pans with bondo and a wood block - mount a picture hanger to the wood block. Mount to the wall like a picture. Really, there is nothing slimmer and since the skull is flat to the wall, no visible bracket.

Looks like this but with no plaque:
1690230320603.png

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I like skull hookers or the like for a handful of my euros. BUT I’d have to mortgage the house if I wanted them for all my skulls so I use simple baling wire and drywall picture frame anchors or screws.