euro optic discount code

Get on the phone and call. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I’ve heard this in a few different threads but not really any specifics… is there usually a % off they give? Just call in and ask for a discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard this on the forum too but I recently tried it on a Beretta shotgun and was told they couldn't do anything on that that gun. This was on a few different camo patterns and the black synthetic model so different SKUs. Seems like some things they just can't discount any further

ephul

FNG
Some manufacturers dictate the price and what discounts can be offered; if any.

leachguy

FNG
I called yesterday and was told Trijicons are currently at rock bottom and they wouldn't take any more off for me. I aslo asked if there would be black Friday sales and was told "not that I'm aware of". Might try again. This was a salesman I hadn't talked to before.

I called yesterday and was told Trijicons are currently at rock bottom and they wouldn't take any more off for me. I aslo asked if there would be black Friday sales and was told "not that I'm aware of". Might try again. This was a salesman I hadn't talked to before.

I’m waiting for the same thing.. or maybe SWFA

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I’m waiting for the same thing.. or maybe SWFA

Have you checked out SWFA lately? They now only sell their scopes and most of the common ones are out of stock with no back order option.
Don’t see them having a sale

Have you checked out SWFA lately? They now only sell their scopes and most of the common ones are out of stock with no back order option.
Don’t see them having a sale

Thanks for the heads up. I’m still a little reserved about SWFA because I want a variable zoom scope but want it in MOA since that’s what I know and can do mental math quickly. From my research the 3-15 is only available in mill

SDHNTR

WKR
Same with Cameraland folks, get on the phone and call. You'll be pleasantly surprised.