EXO K3 4800 and Great Customer Service

shax2lex

Lil-Rokslider
I recently purchased my first backcountry hunting backpack. I sold my trusty Gregory and other stuff to fund the new pack. After scouring the internet, I went with the EXO k3 4800 with the crib panel and two hip pockets. The 4800 seemed to be big enough for me. I liked the layout, pocket design, and modularity.

I adjusted the pack to my back per their instruction videos and I have a rucked with the pack numerous times. Besides my training rucks, I’ve taken it on an 11.6 mile hike and I have rucked with 130lbs in it. The crib panel is one of the best features. I highly recommend it.

I had a couple questions about the pack fit and setup and EXO Customer Service has been awesome. They have been quick to get back to me, helped me with minor pack fit adjustments, and even sent some cool SWAG to me.

I’m impressed with the equipment and customer service. They are tops in my book and would recommend them in the future. Hopefully, I can carry out a deer this season.

Exo is amazing. I wish every company had the same service. Funny part is that the products don’t really need service they just take care of my silly needs.

Hoping my 1800 arrives this weekend. If not it'll be Monday. Once winter comes I will probably end up buying the 4800 to go with it

tdhanses

WKR
I bought one of the first 4800 packs with the defective lid, waited forever to contact them as figured it wouldn’t be that big of an annoyance but it had started to annoy me, few pics and new lid showed up within days. Great customer service, very happy with my EXO goods.