Exo Mountain K4?

eltaco

WKR
For the record, I was the one guy trying to sell a multicam pack that had packed meat and had some minor blood staining remaining amongst a few RG packs with no mention of meat hauling… so I feel like I may have had a hand in starting this discussion we’ll have to take a look at K4 sales distribution to learn how superstitious this crowd really is

I have my pre-order in on a 3600 in Fusion with a 26.5” frame. Can’t wait to have it in hand!

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
bolding added by me...
I hope they ship faster than the 4 week lead time thats noted!
ROKSLIDE PRE-SALE IS LIVE...

Some important notes...
  • First, thank you. It has been great for Steve and I to be able to interact with you guys here. We appreciate all of the engagement, good questions, and the fact that this thread managed to stay on topic for 60+ pages
  • Website — Use the Rokslide link above to access K4 Products. The rest of the website is not updated with links to K4 products. Please do not share the Rokslide link publicly (social media, etc)
  • Lead Times — As you will see on the cart/checkout page, we are saying 1-4 weeks for K4 orders. For those of you pre-ordering today, I'd expect no more than 2 weeks. Some orders will be shipping this week, and I'd expect we'd get all of the rest of today's orders shipped next week.
  • Accessories — As mentioned previously on this thread, and as you will see on the website, some K4 Accessories (Crib, InReach, Rifle Carrier, etc) are coming early summer. We cannot backorder those accessories.
  • Questions — Please email or call us directly. I don't want this thread to go crazy with order/sizing questions and miss an opportunity to help you guys out directly.

I’m in but need some more info on sizing. I’m in the middle on a few measurements. Need it to be right.

ljalberta

WKR
I didnt think much about blood/resale. Maybe i should have ordered RG.
I was only joking about someone making a comment about all the RG packs for sale in the classifieds with the “never hauled meat” label.

Packs are meant to haul meat and get bloody. If you’re real concerned about the blood just give the pack a good bath as soon as you’re able. I clean mine once my wife starts to notice the smell.

K_pem

WKR
That’s where the electric pressure washer comes in. After a good soapy soak and a hit with that thing, blood stains pretty much disappear.

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in but need some more info on sizing. I’m in the middle on a few measurements. Need it to be right.
seems like you can't be "in between" as far as i understand it, if youre at the cutoff you go down in size- watch this video, their example shows someone that's right on the small/medium cutoff.

unless you're talking frame height, seems like there's a bit more flexibility there

I ordered the 23.5” frame. I’m right between a 25” and the 23.5” but I spend most of my time in the thick brushy stuff. I like my SG frame but always have a hard time getting it to feel just right and I think part of that is the 26” frame.

Man I would hate to own or be working for the competition right now. Pretty awesome to see what EXO has done with this product over the past few month, superb product and marketing
I barely knew of EXO and had never given them a second look until the K4 release. Great marketing.

I hope they ship faster than the 4 week lead time thats noted!

Thanks for all the orders guys. The vast majority of the orders from this morning will ship out later this week or next week.

We put a large buffer in there for when the website officially launches tomorrow. We can only get so many packs out the door per day and can definitely see it taking up to 4 weeks to get them all shipped.

Blackcow

WKR
I had zero intention of buying one. Trying to pare things down. Buuuttt…. Since I’ve sold a bunch of frames and bags in the last year, so why not? SG replaced my Kifaru’s, the k2 and 3 didn’t replace my SG, but I think this one might just do it. Worst case, I sell it or use it for back up.

Ordered my RG 3600 this morning. I cannot wait to be coming out lite. I hate my previous MC packs that seemed to come out heavy once in a while . LOL

sr80

WKR
Thanks for all the orders guys. The vast majority of the orders from this morning will ship out later this week or next week.

We put a large buffer in there for when the website officially launches tomorrow. We can only get so many packs out the door per day and can definitely see it taking up to 4 weeks to get them all shipped.
Thanks! I didn’t read the post you had posted earlier in the thread before ordering. Pretty pumped for my first exo