Exo Mountain K4?

Really like it. What about a sewn in G hook on the top bino pocket that is able to lock into a tab on the top of the bag to synch it down when bino pocket is not loaded to the gills?
Seems like it would be nice to be able to compress the bino pocket when it is not filled, etc. Compressibility is nice across all the packs, even lesser volume 'daypacks.' The added volume over an 1800 would be nice, but I do like how sleek the K3 1800 is for the purpose it serves apart from the larger volume options. A way to compress the bino pocket 'hump' in some way is a worthy suggestion/change IMHO, understanding there are always tradeoffs and a small weight penalty to consider/offset, etc.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

JNDEER

WKR
Hopefully right in that timeline of the others, Mid June. I am waiting on a specific buckle to show up that we are using for it and don't have a firm date on when they will ship to us.
Wonderful-

Please don’t forget to also find time to work on an in-between’er belt between the L and XL size for me. I have my order in with Jake already- lol.

PRC

FNG
That the 2000 replier gets a free nalgene holder from EXO! Lol 😂 truly amazing a packs with this kinda hype!! Awesome job EXO ( did I win) 😂

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
That the 2000 replier gets a free nalgene holder from EXO! Lol 😂 truly amazing a packs with this kinda hype!! Awesome job EXO ( did I win) 😂
What if yours is post 1999?

Yes, I cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: PRC

PRC

FNG
Lol exactly. Others are catching on. To bad I screenshot being tge 1st!! 😂

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is right at 3lbs, small belt with no accessories.

Thanks!

I've been told the XL belt is only +2oz and overall variance should be +/-2oz max.

I'll put it on a scale when it comes in of course, but that's good numbers. Probably I'll wait for the 2200 to place my order, though I'm itching now.