Exo Pack - Quick Release bow carrier options

Hey all, I'm still searching for the best way to strap my bow to my Exo pack and be able to "quick release" it when its needed. The new K4 rifle carrier is slick. Now we need something similar for a bow :)

For those that have adapted something to their Exo packs, what have you done? I have seen some strap a bow spider to their packs, but I'm not really a fan of that option.

In the past, I've used the exo bow carrier and a Eberlestock ripcord, but there's really not a good attachment point on the exo pack to use it effectively.

Looking for other options.

I’m using the kifaru gun bearer that I have rigged on the Nalgene molle on my left side. It’s my favorite way to carry a bow if it’s not in my hand. It’s the fastest to get ready too, might even be faster than packing your bow by the string

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
The “Montana Bow Sling” seems like it is going to work out well. Doesn’t strap up and out of way but keeps it handy. No experience in mountains with mine yet but I like it so far.

Jbxl20

WKR
I used the Montana bow sling the past two years in the mountain. Also works great for 3d shoots and TAC events.

I’m using the kifaru gun bearer that I have rigged on the Nalgene molle on my left side. It’s my favorite way to carry a bow if it’s not in my hand. It’s the fastest to get ready too, might even be faster than packing your bow by the string

Can you post some pics or a video? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk