Rifle carrier for Seek Outside pack

d3r1k

FNG
For those running Seek Outside packs, what are you using for a rifle carrier? I was looking at the Kifaru Gun Bearer or maybe trying to rig up the Exo K4 quick release. Any other options?

OP
d3r1k

d3r1k

FNG
it looks like with the gun bearer the rifle is in the way of your arm. Seems like that would get annoying after a while. Maybe it’s not though.

sndmn11

WKR
it looks like with the gun bearer the rifle is in the way of your arm. Seems like that would get annoying after a while. Maybe it’s not though.
With the creative outdoors slick sling mentioned above, you can set it up easily to have the rifle under your arm pit as well. I also like how I can get it secure next to the pack without taking the pack off.

I set it up on my seek right at the frame and the weight of the rifle isn't noticable.

I can't remember if @Jsusic still has a Rokslide discount.

Generally its not in the way, and that's how its meant to ride. It makes it so you can bring the rifle to bear pretty much instantly. You can adjust the "tilt" to have the rifle is more vertical. You can also move the top strap up to the top of your frame and have it out of the way if you are scrambling in rough stuff or not anticipating needing it fast. I'm not familiar with the Silky Sling - but it sounds like it works pretty good and folks like it!

OP
d3r1k

d3r1k

FNG
Ended up ordering the Slik Sling. Thanks all for the help