Exped Megamat Outfitter

sako49541

FNG
Trying to decide between the Exped Megamat 10 Outfitter and the Thermarest Mondoking for base camp. Does anyone have any experience with either? Im sure durability goes to Exped but what about comfort?

Jacack

WKR
The mega mat is awesome, best sleep on it. Probably have 25 nights on mine and think it's better than the mattress at home. It's big and heavy but man it's comfy and warm

Jared

lvtuna

FNG
Mega mat is what I have. It is luxury. Roll it out, let it sit and it self inflates. Side sleeper no problem. I use it here in NV on the Colorado river to snow above 10000 feet. I would only use car camping. Very bulky.

I got the Exped MegaMat Duo for Antelope Hunting this year since I use my truck as a base camp. Feels like you’re sleeping on a full size memory foam bed. Best decision I’ve made in a pad for sure!

ahlgringo

WKR
Thats an amazing deal, love that pad for back of the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
I have slept on many different pads and the Thermarest MondoKing 3D is the most comfortable and warm pad I have ever used. I can't compare it to the Exped Megamat as have never slept on one.

OP
S

sako49541

FNG
Thank you guy's for the input, I pulled the trigger on the Exped. Got the deal on Camofire, will give it a shot. Thanks again!