Experience with LEO Adventures, Sitka specifically?

Lawnboi

WKR
Leo adventures is great. Wouldn't be able to afford sitka otherwise, the discount is greatly appreciated.

Lots of other companies as well, great discounts and easy to work with.

I just found out about this yesterday from my chief. I’m a member of ExpertVoice/ Experticity/ promotive and have used it a good bit. I think I’m going to join and look at the Sitka stuff. I’m pretty well set on clothes with all my Kryptek stuff but a new puffy may be in my future and it may be a good way to give Sitka a try. I just don’t really know the Sitka line at all for comparable pieces of clothes to the Kryptek stuff. I guess I’ll need to go shopping. 😳

mlmtx01

FNG
What are the qualifications for ExpertVoice? I'm a school teacher and a Hunter Education instructor. That qualifies me for many discounts. I can't find any info on the requirements for ExpertVoice.

Dang I am on it ! I gotta wait until I get back from Colorado though, it looks like once they qualify you you get 7 days to join, I'll be gone 20 but when I get home i'm on it !

krohboy

WKR
What are the qualifications for ExpertVoice? I'm a school teacher and a Hunter Education instructor. That qualifies me for many discounts. I can't find any info on the requirements for ExpertVoice.

I qualified for ExpertVoice with my Hunters Ed credentials.

Is LEO or any other similar groups open to Veterans? Wish I had known about this before I would have used these programs for better gear. I have been a state employee, but I am moving over to the private sector in a few weeks.

mlmtx01

FNG
Is LEO or any other similar groups open to Veterans? Wish I had known about this before I would have used these programs for better gear. I have been a state employee, but I am moving over to the private sector in a few weeks.

If they don't they should. I think veterans should be first in line for these type of discounts. ALL veterans. The guy who peels potatoes served his country and was important.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider

Not LEOadventures. No retirees or prior service. It’s only active....

Experticity or whatever it’s called this week is open to all sorts of folks. I think there are over 400 groups. Former military get a whole bunch of good stuff.

GOVx is another great site for discounts and is free. use them mainly for vortex deals. have had zero issues with LEOadventure def worth it

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys, one of the requests of these programs is that you don't publicly share the exact % Discount. You run the risk of folks getting upset and complaining and then the whole program goes away. Its great to talk about the program and your experiences with it, but lets keep the exact % off the public forum!
I went back and edited your posts, if you have problems with that send me a message and lets talk! I think its great these companies participate and appreciate their support for LEO / MIL families. I just want to protect them and encourage other companies to join in!

Last edited:

nrh6.7

WKR

Like said above, LEO Adventures doesn't currently allow veterans to join, but if your spouse is a local, state or federal govt employee (teacher, first responder, dog catcher etc.) then she/he can join. And the beauty is all household family members can then buy from the site. My wife is a teacher and she's getting set up now. Then me and the boys can also buy.

nrh6.7

WKR
One other site, that is very new to the discount game is Hunting Guides and Hunting Outfitters | Guidefitter They've apparently been around for quite a while, but only as a way to connect hunters with guides and hunts, and only recently started something similar to Promotive. You can go to their site and see the companies that participate, but you'll have to join to see the discount.

Also, as stated above, please do NOT disclose the discount % publicly.

Gar

FNG
Matt W,

The first post in this thread mentions a confidential discount percentage that you overlooked for editing.

Thanks!

Hey guys, one of the requests of these programs is that you don't publicly share the exact % Discount. You run the risk of folks getting upset and complaining and then the whole program goes away. Its great to talk about the program and your experiences with it, but lets keep the exact % off the public forum!
I went back and edited your posts, if you have problems with that send me a message and lets talk! I think its great these companies participate and appreciate their support for LEO / MIL families. I just want to protect them and encourage other companies to join in!