WTS/WTT F-1 Proof Stag Custom Lightweight AR in 6mm ARC

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is probably going to be another of those regretful decisions, but my firearms ADD is active again. For sale is an awesome custom AR in 6mm ARC, built with premium F-1 and Proof parts. My goal was to own a custom lightweight AR that would shoot sub-MOA, for hunting whitetails down here in the south. We don’t have pigs on our acreage yet, or this would be a great pig rig, too. I’ve been a huge fan of F-1 ultralight AR rifles and parts, so I featured F-1 in this build. Here is a list of the components that Dave Turner put together into this awesome rifle:

• Stag FDE lower with CMMG lower parts kit
  • CMC 2.5-lb single stage trigger
  • Ambi safety
  • F-1 UDR-15 skeletonized upper
  • Aero-Precision nitrided bolt carrier group, standard weight
  • Aero-Precision ambidextrous wide-grip charging handle
  • Proof PR15 carbon-wrapped 18” 6mm ARC barrel with 1:7.5 twist and 5/8x24 threads with rifle-length gas tube engineered at +1” specifically for the 6mm ARC caliber. Knurled thread protector.
  • Odin Works adjustable gas block
  • F-1 Hyper Light 15” handguard, model number P7M-15-BLK
  • Wilson Combat FDE M-Lok rail covers
  • ABS M-Lok light mount
  • Mission First Battlelink Minimalist stock
  • Odin Works buffer tube with heavy adjustable buffer system (includes the extra weights)
  • F-1 skeletonized Style 2 grip with paracord wrap

The bare rifle weighs only 6 lbs 11.5 ounces. I could have shaved a few ounces going with an ultralight bolt carrier group, but went with a standard-weight group at Proof’s recommendation to ensure consistent cycling. The rifle was built to be lightweight, but also to be reliable. The rifle as pictured with the Nightforce X-treme 20 MOA 30mm Ultralight Uni-Mount and Leupold VX-7 2.5-10x45mm scope weighs in at 8 lbs 4.2 ounces.

The rifle has about 30 rounds down the tube since new, and shoots sub-MOA with Precision Hunter 103gr ELD-X ammo. I have a few boxes of ammo available to the buyer. The rifle is in as-new condition. Since Dave Turner built it, the rifle has seen one long range session for barrel break-in, and then returned to the soft case. There are no disappointments with this rifle. It’s lightweight, looks awesome with the skeletonized F-1 parts, is very accurate and reliable. If you choose to change bullet weights, you have the adjustable gas block and adjustable buffer system to dial in the rifle to your favorite ammo.

Price for the bare rifle is $2,300 shipped. If you want the $260 Nightforce unimount, add $200. I may also consider selling the Leupold VX-7 scope at $825 shipped, but only after the rifle sells.

I will consider trades and partial trades, too. I’m always interested in lightweight bolt-action rifles and high-quality optics. Let me know what you have.

The rifle ships to your FFL from an individual, with driver’s license enclosed. No sales to states or cities where AR’s are prohibited. The rifle is cross-posted. There are no disappointments with this high-quality 6mm ARC rifle. It looks great and shoots great. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_3961.jpgIMG_3987.jpgIMG_3974.jpgIMG_3973.jpgIMG_3984.jpgIMG_3967.jpgIMG_3983.jpgIMG_3969.jpgIMG_3977.jpgIMG_3976.jpg

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Back up top. This would be a great rifle for starting out a youth hunter. Very low recoil, but good stopping power for whitetails. And not heavy as a tank like most other AR's. Trades considered.

Keith

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Free bump. I’m so interested in this but I’m not familiar enough with the components. GLWS!

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Top notch components here. Below are some links to the various components:

Hope this helps! It will probably go on Gunbroker at the end of the weekend, if no bites or trades offered here. Thanks for looking.

Keith

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bringing this high-quality and accurate AR back up. Would be a great hog gun, even a great youth rifle. Easy to handle at 6 lbs 10.6 oz. $1,995 shipped.

Keith