Fall closet cleaning (Sitka, First Lite, Shelters, optics etc)

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some stuff I don’t need, see info/pricing below. Shipping TYD in CONUS. Pricing in PayPal gift, or you can add fee if you prefer that. I don’t have pics of the shelters but can try to get some this weekend if I have time.

In terms of trades, if you have a Kifaru Lost Parka I could be interested in that (size M), or a Kryptek snow camo suit.

Hit me up with questions.

First Lite Kanab pants – Dry Earth (1.0 version) Size M - SOLD
Overall these are in close to new condition, no holes, tears etc. There is one spot of pine tar on the back pocket (see pic), can likely be removed. Other than that, great condition.

Eddie Bauer guide pants – sand/saddle color Size W33/L34 – $50 TYD
New condition. Have worn them around the house a couple of times. Don’t personally like the fit that’s why I’m selling them.

Sitka Stormfront Jacket – Optifade Size L - SOLD
This jacket is in pretty much new condition – never washed as it’s mainly been carried in a pack. Doesn’t smell, no tears, holes or anything.

Go Lite Shangri La 4 (fly only, no nest - green) - SOLD
In super good condition. Seam sealed and lightly used, no holes or tears. Comes with stakes and center pole.

Tarptent Double Rainbow - SOLD
In close to new condition. Has NOT been seam sealed, I used it a couple of nights in California and hasn’t seen use since then.

Suunto Vector HR – SOLD
Super watch, altitude, heart rate etc. Used but in good condition, some “standard” Suunto wear on the face but no significant scratches. Comes with box, instruction manual and the HR strap.

Minox MD50 spotting scope 16-30x – angled - $OLD
Lightly used. Lenses etc are in great condition. Comes with box, neoprene case etc.

VORTEX VIPER HD DIGITAL CAMERA ADAPTER - $SOLD
Complete digiscoping adapter kit with all the rings etc. Think this retails for $169 on vortex website.

FullSizeRender 14.jpg

FullSizeRender 11.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Timberninja

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minox spotter and Viper digiscope kit sold pending funds. Lowered pricing on Kanabs and Suunto watch.

OP
Timberninja

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PMs replied to. Minox, viper kit and tarptent sold. Kanabs and golite sold pending funds.

OP
Timberninja

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With exception of Kanab pants, all sold products shipped and tracking sent. Suunto sold pending funds.

OP
Timberninja

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suunto sold. Only Bauer pants left, might keep them if no takers in the next 24 hiues