Favorite non hunting related YouTube channels

Haven't noticed any comedy listed. I recently discovered the "Sundae Conservation" channel (by BarStool Sports) and it is hilarious.

I occasionally indulge in the Barstool Yak. The case races are an absurd way to spend 3 hours.

I used to watch Wranglerstar back in the day. I occasionally check in and have a good chuckle.

jimh406

WKR
It's commercial free. We actually got it cause they'd show previews of the next horror movie while the kids were watching Blippi. Its really nice not having commercials.
We got rid of Netflix a couple months ago. We never really watched anything on it anymore.

I'd just say some of the more overtly money motivated YouTubers put their own commercials in their videos. It's really annoying that the commercials aren't flagged by YT and stripped as well. There are a few channels that I stopped watching because between their inline commercials for random products and hawking their own merchandise, there wasn't much content to actually watch any more.

I'd just say some of the more overtly money motivated YouTubers put their own commercials in their videos. It's really annoying that the commercials aren't flagged by YT and stripped as well. There are a few channels that I stopped watching because between their inline commercials for random products and hawking their own merchandise, there wasn't much content to actually watch any more.
I will never EVER in my life patronize Manscaped. If have to listen to one more podcast or YouTube commercial about the Ball Hog 2.0 or whatever…

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you guys that watch youtube on your phone, download the internet browser "Brave". It blocks all ads including ones on Youtube. Enjoy that perk of Youtube Premium without the cost.
I actually use it to stream fights and football games on my phone as well, a lot of the websites that have those streams have a ton of ads and it actually blocks them.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

CJohnson

WKR
Can’t believe essential craftsman has only been mentioned once. I think I found that channel from a link via RS.

I also like Perkins Builder Brothers because they are somewhat local to me.

AwesomeFramers and RR buildings are good channels if you’re into framing and general construction.

Oregon

WKR
For about 3 years, we've had Netflix. Hit my HDMI2 button on remote and it takes me to the "streaming" screen. Click on Netflix.
On that screen, I had a bunch of things. Disney, paramount, peacock, YouTube etc.
Around January I asked my wife, how do we buy a YouTube subscription? She said everything on that screen is watchable.

So, for 3 years I had YouTube. I had no clue.
Honestly, wish I never found it. What a rabbit hole I've gone down. Geez!! I don't subscribe to anything, but when I get free time I just search things. "Big wave surfing", "idiot boaters" "catastrophic engineering failures". Wow. I'll never get bored with TV again!

hunterjmj

WKR
For about 3 years, we've had Netflix. Hit my HDMI2 button on remote and it takes me to the "streaming" screen. Click on Netflix.
On that screen, I had a bunch of things. Disney, paramount, peacock, YouTube etc.
Around January I asked my wife, how do we buy a YouTube subscription? She said everything on that screen is watchable.

So, for 3 years I had YouTube. I had no clue.
Honestly, wish I never found it. What a rabbit hole I've gone down. Geez!! I don't subscribe to anything, but when I get free time I just search things. "Big wave surfing", "idiot boaters" "catastrophic engineering failures". Wow. I'll never get bored with TV again!
This true. Last night I typed in dam failures and watched a 30 min show on dams then watched a video on the concrete curing in Hoover dam. It never ends.

atfrith

FNG
I watch quite a few that have already been mentioned but here's a few

Cooking
- Sam The Cooking Guy (dude's hilarious)
- Meat Church BBQ
-Blackstone Griddles

Handyman type stuff
- The Handyman
- Fix This House

For you bourbon lovers
- bourbon junkies
-SLB drinks
-Jeremy Siers

I've dedicated many hours watching KENTUCKY BALLISTICS. If you like big guns and good humor, it's a must watch. Always enjoy some Hickok45 as well.

ChrisS

WKR
Sampson Boat Company/Tally Ho. Dude's been rebuilding a 110 year old wooden boat from the keel up (well, even the keel). Excellent carpenter and a good videographer. These days he makes enough from the channel to hire a staff to help, so he's not solo otherwise he'd still be carving timbers at this point.
When's the boat going to launch? Two years from now, at some point we'll be two years early.

Redwood

Lil-Rokslider
I'm only subscribed to two that aren't hunting related.

Evangel- our online church since we live 3 hrs away

Live.Life.Simple

OP
Crowmangler
I like watching videos of the pedophiles getting caught trying to meet kids in public. Skeeter Mills I believe is the one guys name that has a channel. Of course there's always the classics from Chris Hansen as well.
He should team up with one of the tree work guys. When they bust one of the pedos they can just throw them straight into the wood chipper (feet first of course)

Reactions: RMM
Larone, ufc, and about 5 other mma based channels.
Fail army. Lots of funny stuff on it.
I’m subscribed to several RC pages. Because I like to build fast off road, 4x4 remote control cars. Get them perfect. Then sale them or give them away for an huge Lise every time and start again. I enjoy building battery powered trucks but, it’s a lot more fun to build a “big block” petro or nitro truck, dial it in, then give it to a youngster and watch their eyes light up zooming that thing around.

Cheesy

FNG
Already mentioned by several, but "Vice Grip Garage". Reminds me of about half the guys I grew up with doing the things we all did back then.

I watched the season of "Itchy Boots" where she rode from the southern tip of South America to Alaska. Great way to not be working when I should. Haven't watched anything else of hers, but want to.

WKR
I like garand thumb and demolition ranch for gun tubers. It's been bonkers watching those guys get stupid rich over the last few years, but I like the content.

Kilboars

WKR
Only had hunting shows on YT but would love to get into some of these non fictional shows that can educate and not just entertain.

Watched to many F’d up Hollywood movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
Only had hunting shows on YT but would love to get into some of these non fictional shows that can educate and not just entertain.

Watched to many F’d up Hollywood movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoBeav

WKR
Soft White Underbelly
Spectre Sound Studios
Leon Todd

My son is into railfanning. There are some pretty cool channels and footage on YT for that.