Sold Feathered Friends Helios Vest XXL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you want a VERY warm puffy vest for hunts and aren't worried about some repaired damage, this might be a great deal for you.

I bought this vest new from FF and took it on one hunt. Due to my own carelessness I let it make contact with my hot woodstove. The contact was very short but it melted the fabric to create some small holes on the lower left area. No down was lost. I immediately did a field repair with Aquaseal which is very strong and has held up fine. The repaired area is not something you'd easily notice in normal wear. In any event it is what it is. I wouldn't try to sell it if it had functional problems or was misrepresented. It's in VGC and clean....just those repaired areas. It has hung in my closet for 4 years.

The size is XXL, but I think it tends to fit more like an XL. It comes down nicely on the hips. If you're 6-0 and weigh around 220 it will fit well as a mid or outer layer. I would say it might fit a guy up to 270 pounds or so, depending on exact build and so on. They tend to fit snugly and are not oversized. It doesn't fit me now due to a lot of weight loss years ago. The color is a nice mossy green with a black lining. DEFINITELY made in USA with tags attached.

I've got $200 in it. Deduct $100 for my carelessness. It's yours for $100 anywhere in the lower 48. AK and Canada extra. Hawaii....wait....never mind, lol. PayPal to [email protected]. I don't request friends & family at PP, but it sure is appreciated if you do it. Thanks!

RW4s1qwl.jpg

EnJDJGIl.jpg

Last edited:

kcormack

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TTT Listen up , I got into KD'S pants 4 or 5 years ago for $100. Changed my luck! True story, for a year or so every time I wore em I killed something. Seriously, great price, great vest buy it and have your luck changed too!

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
TTT Listen up , I got into KD'S pants 4 or 5 years ago for $100. Changed my luck! True story, for a year or so every time I wore em I killed something. Seriously, great price, great vest buy it and have your luck changed too!

Lol....I can think of a dozen ways to reply to this, but let's just agree it's good to get lucky!

Clarktar

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bummer. Been looking for a vest. Brent if you change your mind keep me posted

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Helios Vest is sold and paid. Thank you Brent! My apologies to those who just missed the cut. That's usually my story, lol.

Just in case anyone is interested, I'm going to be listing a Feathered Friends jacket. It's called the Daybreak and it's in perfect shape. Dark moss green.

Status
Not open for further replies.