FHF Bino Harness with Razco Holster?

ncavi8tor

WKR
Is anybody running this system? Likes and dislikes? Will it interfere with their range finder pouch on the right side for a right handed draw?

Thank you!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
I like mine. I’m using leica rangefinding binos though so can’t answer the rangefinder question. I got mine for scouting trips when I don’t have my rifle and Alaska.
Their customer service is great. Only screw up they had for me they made right quickly. I have 5 of their holsters.

OP
ncavi8tor

ncavi8tor

WKR
I like mine. I’m using leica rangefinding binos though so can’t answer the rangefinder question. I got mine for scouting trips when I don’t have my rifle and Alaska.
Their customer service is great. Only screw up they had for me they made right quickly. I have 5 of their holsters.
Awesome! I just ordered one for my G29 but it is about 8 weeks out.

NC

muddydogs

WKR
The holsters just ok in my book, lot of money for what it is. Luckily my holster came with a used Xdm so I didn't really pay for it. The holster I got was made for the FHF harness, I had to do a couple mods to make it fit my harness as its not a FHF one. Main thing I did was integrate the bino harness bell strap into the pistol holster and got rid of the bell strap on the holster, theirs no reason to have two bell straps.
Thing I found annoying with the holster is the butt of the pistol digs into my leg when setting, driving or riding an ATV and I'm a tall guy so shorter guys will have more of an issue with the pistol butt digging in places they don't want.
The holster also holds the pistol so tight that I about rip my bino harness off trying to draw the pistol one handed, to keep the bino harness somewhat on my chest I have to hold the harness with my left hand while drawing. I've messed around with adjusting the holster tension but it's still tight.
So far I have 2 weeks wearing the holster, I'll use it this fall to give it a fair shake but so far I'm glad that I didn't spend $100 on it.
I did put a Blackhawk Serpa quick disconnect on the platform and holster as well as on a belt slide so I can quickly remove the holster from the bino harness platform and hook it to the belt slide which I can put on my pack belt or pants belt depending on what I'm doing. The Blackhawk disconnect does push the pistol out a bit further, it still seems to ride fine but I have yet to really test this configuration.
The weight of the whole rig gets old after a few miles hiking and tends to make my lower back hurt, I am carrying 12x50 bino's, range finder, windmeter, Inreach Mini and Xdm 5.25 10mm pistol with 8 rounds in the mag. Figured I didn't need 15 rounds in the mag.

mtnkid85

WKR
I built a holster similar to the Razco and run in on a FHF with the range finder pouch and it is fine. The pistol is way below the belt line.

OP
ncavi8tor

ncavi8tor

WKR
I built a holster similar to the Razco and run in on a FHF with the range finder pouch and it is fine. The pistol is way below the belt line.
Thank you. That's what I was hoping.

NC

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Blackhawk Serpa quick disconnect
Any chance you could post some photos of your rig with the disconnects?

Also, just trying to resurrect this thread to try to get some more input from folks who have run this as I am trying to decide as well.