Field Quiver lots of new options

willidru

WKR
For a long time the only field quiver option I knew of was the Kifaru

Recently several other hunting companies have come out with alternative options Kuiu, Marsupial Gear and T&K is about to drop one. Figured someone here is/has or plans to buy them all and review. Looking forward to it if that happens.

T&K also just released their quiver.

I use the Kifaru and actually picked it up after seeing the Marsupial in person. The quality is the same between the two. The Marsupial seemed significantly bulkier and more rigid. I am really liking my Kifaru. It's relatively compact, arrows can lean forward or rear, and it's comfortable.

The Kuiu looks like it'd be my second choice as it still looks relatively compact.

Yea my buddy got one called the hipster and it’s really nice and minimalist I have the kuiu one and like it a lot but that hipster is smaller and I like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T&K also just released their quiver.

I use the Kifaru and actually picked it up after seeing the Marsupial in person. The quality is the same between the two. The Marsupial seemed significantly bulkier and more rigid. I am really liking my Kifaru. It's relatively compact, arrows can lean forward or rear, and it's comfortable.

The Kuiu looks like it'd be my second choice as it still looks relatively compact.

I don’t have a lot of experience with hip quivers the only one I have owned is the kuiu but have messed with my buddies hipster and the kuiu is much bigger then the hipster. If you like compact check it out it has a lot of extras you can get with it and even has a thing to put your handgun in and it’s much cheaper then the kuiu. Might be worth a look good luck

I'm really happy with my kifaru.

Just put an organizer pocket on it and that makes it even better. Way better than the deluxe package they sell.

I'm not a fan of the quivers that angle arrows forward.

If I didn't already have the kifaru, I'd consider the kuiu and maybe the new T&K

The kuiu one has everything one would need I’ve only used it 2 times in an actual 3d tournament and it’s awesome there is a place for everything and makes it easy to get to it as well. I’m sure the others do as well I just have not used them. I will say as mentioned above the colors on the others do look awesome and we all know you gotta look the part that’s half the battle the better your quiver the steadier your pin. Kinda like a sticker on those weed wacker sounding Hondas it gives at least 50 more HP

Have the Kifaru one also and have it set up with the Organizer pocket as well.
Works exactly how I want it to.

Back