fierce fury or fierce rival.

kickemall

WKR
The Fury is based off a Sako action. The Rival is a Remington 700 clone and has a dual pin extractor. I don't see the Fury listed on their web site so it may be discontinued. I had a Fury that was a great gun and I regret selling it. I got a Rival and wasn't impressed with the quality control at all.

OP
STK-300

STK-300

Lil-Rokslider
thanks for th info. I was looking at a carbon rival and a carbon fury and the fierce website did not explain the difference. I appreciate your help.

OP
STK-300

STK-300

Lil-Rokslider
does anyone know who manufactures the carbon barrels for fierce?

axeforce6

WKR
The rival has a 70 degree throw as well. Not the 90 like a lot of 700 clones. I believe they make them, can’t remember what blanks they use.

I took a class at the factory and they manufacture their own barrels. I was able to see them in the process. Like above I do not recall who makes the blank but when they said who it was it was one of the better manufacturers. The Fury was manufactured in Canada and the rifle that got them started. They are no longer in partnership with the Canadian manufacturer so the Fury is no longer available. Cabela's has a few left and I just snapped up another one since it was $1699.