WTS First Lite Catalyst Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick15

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Size Large, Cipher color. I'm about 6'1 195 and fits well. No tags but basically never worn. $170 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2788.jpg
    IMG_2788.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 53

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
How much room do you have to layer underneath? Heard the sleeves are fairly slim cut
I’m 6’1” and 190 lbs close to OPs measurements. I run the Large Catalyst as well. There is room for me underneath to layer with no issue. I usually layer the sawtooth vest underneath it, but I’ve also layered the Klamath fleece hoody under it. Sleeves get tight with the fleece underneath it but it works for warmth.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. I'd occasionally have to layer the uncompaghre underneath. I have an XL that's super wide in the body. But expect the Large to be too tight in the sleeves. Thanks for the info

OP
N

nick15

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 6’1” and 190 lbs close to OPs measurements. I run the Large Catalyst as well. There is room for me underneath to layer with no issue. I usually layer the sawtooth vest underneath it, but I’ve also layered the Klamath fleece hoody under it. Sleeves get tight with the fleece underneath it but it works for warmth.

I would say this is accurate. It would probably be a little tight with thick layering underneath but fine with normal lightweight base layers. Guess it would depend on your 'arm build' as well.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i used the Kiln, Furnace and Uncompaghre vest at the same time and in various combinations of the three underneath and it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.