First Lite Corrugate vs Sitka Grinder/MTN pant

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m looking to fill a hole between my Sitka ascent pants (early season) and Sitka timberlines (late season).
My use fo these pants will cover a huge array of hunting applications. First off I want them in a solid Tan-ish color. I’ll be using these pants mostly to wear waterfowl hunting in a field and under my waders when I’m wearing them. Would also like to fill the middle of the road pant gap between the two from above. Something I can wear elk/ antelope hunting in the fields of Wyoming when they aren’t green and in the deadfall of arizona.
My thought was Sitka’s Grinder pant. They are nearly identical to the mountain pant when you compare them on sitkas site, but they have a different shell material. My second through was First Lites Corrugated Guide Pants. Never owned or felt these but they seems to be similar. If anyone has owned both the grinders/mountain pant and the FL Corrugate pants is be very interested to know you thoughts.

Trial153

WKR
I own or owned every sitka pant they made. The grinders are my favorite pants that they have made. The last two years I have bowhunted from sept though Nov with them.
They are a four way stretch, no baggy pocket flaps, they are quite enough to bowhunt in. The crotch is best part of the pants, it as sept panel in the bottom. No binding and you put it over a baselayer very nicely. Weight wise they are basicly the mountain pants. I use them between the traverse and my timberline. The slash pockets are pretty practical for small items and gloves easy to get to when sitting down and they will also act as half ass vent.
My only complaint is that shoudl make them in more solid colors.

OP
H

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I own or owned every sitka pant they made. The grinders are my favorite pants that they have made. The last two years I have bowhunted from sept though Nov with them.
They are a four way stretch, no baggy pocket flaps, they are quite enough to bowhunt in. The crotch is best part of the pants, it as sept panel in the bottom. No binding and you put it over a baselayer very nicely. Weight wise they are basicly the mountain pants. I use them between the traverse and my timberline. The slash pockets are pretty practical for small items and gloves easy to get to when sitting down and they will also act as half ass vent.
My only complaint is that shoudl make them in more solid colors.

That’s for the information. That’s exactly my thought and purpose for them. Still curious to hear input on the First lite pants. They are $50 cheaper.