First lite wick super uncomfortable?

I ordered a men’s wick baselayer set from first lite during their Black Friday sale and the long sleeve top is probably the most uncomfortable shirt I’ve ever worn. Has anyone else had this problem? Are other brands better? I went with first lite because everything I had seen in the forums said they were the best bet for baselayer, but it bunches up really bad in my armpits and all of the seams everywhere drive me nuts. If I wash it could that help? Or would I still be able to return it if it’s been washed?

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure on their refund policy if it's been washed. I've had good experience with the wick hoody, t-shirt and several pairs of long boxers. FL sizing for me can vary between med and large depending on the garment. Maybe you got the wrong size?

I’ve had them ship the wrong size wick labeled another size.
Yours sounds too small.
Mine was a short sleeve ordered XL, showed up labeled medium and fit absolutely massive, I was swimming. They sent another in XL Lavelle’s correctly that fit.

OP
P
I’ll probably try to get ahold of first lite today, and see what they recommend. It’s slightly tight, but I was thinking that’s how it’s supposed to fit. The sleeves are real long, so I’m scared if I go up a size it my swallow me. Any recommendations on another brand that might not have so many stitching seams everywhere?