First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well yes and no. Form still needs to be leading the way on this almost entirely IMO. I want his version of a perfect hunting stock, because I don’t know what I don’t know and so far everything I’ve implemented per his advice has been gold.
He is very much leading the charge

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As long as its not adding much weight to have the material there for a strong enough attachment, I'll go B, but if in the design it picks up a half pound without the rail for some reason (like a backing plate and the material to reinforce it) I'd go with A.
a half ounce rail and a couple screws will not add much weight at all

BAKPAKR

WKR
This is an alterra flush forend
7827546e27df0d42b47357e2d0310aad.jpg

And the sort of scallop I could get behind
It’s unobtrusive and doesn’t alter handling at all
It also, somehow, is the same weight as the non flush model

This is the type of scallop I would like to see, too - just for the purpose of adding a short rail that would sit flush with the rest of the forearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diced

WKR
I'd like to see just the very front scalloped where the rail would be installed(like gunwerks and alterra). But even if it was super basic and had 1 sling stud that'd be fine too. I can just install t nuts wherever I want rails. If you have a drill press it takes like 5 minutes to do one. Lower cost, short lead times and correct ergonomics would make this stock hard to beat for any action, not just tikka.

Would making it like the sako S20 stock be an option? just mlok on the bottom so you can add ARCA or pic or have a clean bottom.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Reactions: FYG