fishnet longjohns

when you guys are done laughing about the fishnet aspect.when i was in the scouts years ago ,i had some of these and thought about getting some more. anyone else use them?

Eberlestock has some. They trap heat and wick away moisture. I wear the top mountain biking in winter and CC skiing. Great concept that needed to stick around. By one size larger.

*zap*

WKR
They are supposed to wick very well and leave the layer next to your skin dry.....Wiggys has info on them on utube and he also sells them

TR909

FNG
Add some 8 hole Doc Martins and a Skinny Puppy shit and you've got me at age 14. Seriously though, I use airbase top for X-C skiing. Just that and a softshell (no membrane) and I'm good on sunny days.

*zap*

WKR
The Wiggy man explains it well, he also sells it and is a good salesman. His sleeping bags are extremely good/roomy..... but heavy.

*zap*

WKR
One thing to bear in mind is that if it is hot, very hot......cotton is good to wear against your skin because it stays wet. Water removes heat from the human skin more effectively than anything else. So, a wet cotton garment against your skin will keep you cooler than anything else.