Votes: 1 100.0%
  • True to Fit - Order As Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loose - Good for Layering or Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
I would say it's athletic cut, but I'm actually happy I ordered my standard size. I'll be using it as an active wind layer/brush busting outer layer and generally would just be wearing it over a base layer or maybe a lightweight mid layer. If I'm cold, I would likely be throwing my puffy on over it when stationary and if I need even more wind protection, I'll be using my shell. It's almost identical to my OR Ferrosi jacket, but at a fraction of the price when I also bought it on camofire.

I bought one last year and returned it. I’m the same size wise as you and ordered my normal size. It was very tight and didn’t stretch or more well with me. I was looking for a dedicated wind layer to wear over my base or mid layers. I think it’s a poorly designed piece and there are far better options out there. I ended up going with the Kifaru wind river jacket and it’s one of my absolute favorite pieces. Kills the wind, it’s insanely light and can pack down into a baseball sized object and is cut such that it doesn’t restrict movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk