Fix it Sticks

Trial153

WKR
Now with most of my bows and accessories using both hexx and torx screws I would like to not carry two wrench sets in my possible pouch.
I been looking at the simple version of Fix it Sticks and carrying just the bits I need....anyone using them?

Gumbo

WKR
Unfortunately my experience in the bow tech world is that this tool won't cut it. First, there probably aren't all the Allen keys you might need. Second, you need the long and 90* bend Allen keys to fit some of the places they need to go. Think Murphy's law. I just take a set of allen wrenches and remove the ones I don't need for my field fix it kit. Add in a minimal repair kit for my D loop, Hamskea, a sight tape that corresponds to my pin gaps, and a spare release and I have about every repair I don't need a press for covered. It might add a few ounces, but it is worth it in the RARE circumstances I've needed it.

OP
Trial153

Trial153

WKR
I would think you can take all bits you’d need, torx or hexx. Right now both my bows have both in various locations. I can think of only one location that requires a shorten hexx wrench, I will try a bit to see if it works.

I bought a set. They are a bit heavier than I would like. Went back to my leatherman and a few Alen wrenches.