Flatbed design for ATV

NE FLORIDA in a small town called Palatka
Currently working on a design for a small flatbed carrier for my yamaha kodiak 700. I'm thinking 1/2" aluminum tubing for the frame/base and have either 1/8" aluminum plate or SS plate for the top and aqua traction material place on it to make it quite. Couldn't find any designs for a atv just polaris ranger,can-ams and other UTV. Has anyone had the same idea or maybe built one?.

I purchased a ATV carrier before the start of hunting season but it just didn't work right for me and my gear so I did some modifications to it to get threw the season and it worked out good.

Everybody I have seen just ubolts a piece of plywood to the existing rack

How much junk are you trying to bring with you?

OP
Andrewlonghi
Everybody I have seen just ubolts a piece of plywood to the existing rack

How much junk are you trying to bring with you?
Junk none lol, usually have my stand with me unless it's already set up or weedeater for cutting trails or my chainsaw. Occasionally, a deer or two. I do things a little different then most people. I've seen them of Polaris rangers but never on a atv. Definitely won't be just a piece of plywood as that would look like shit

Wrench

WKR
My friend built a really nice one out of aluminum. Make sure you don't have anything wired to it as it will suffer from electrolysis and be aware that it conducts heat/cold very well.

OP
Andrewlonghi
My friend built a really nice one out of aluminum. Make sure you don't have anything wired to it as it will suffer from electrolysis and be aware that it conducts heat/cold very well.
Thanks, that what I'll looking to have it built out of I talked to couple different fabrication shops taking my 4wheeler to one next week once it's built in going have it powdered coated also should turn out really nice