Need Trailer for ATV hauling Recs in Colorado

Howdy folks, I'm looking at purchasing a smaller utility trailer (5x9/5x10 ish?) to haul my ATV for recreational purposes and additional gear during hunting season. I'm on the front range so was hoping some of you Front Range folks would have some specific trailer recommendations and dealers that I could drive out to for pickup.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, this will be my first trailer so I have no idea about specific brand reputation. I'm also open to suggestions on preferred trailer size. I'm going to try and park the trailer in my garage so it can't be too long, so was thinking 5x10' would be a good size.

Thanks!

I have a small trailer that has been modified a bit. Added supports to the gate, heavier springs and a few things like that. The trailer is not that important. The set up makes or breaks it, imo. Most of what you will want is cheap to upgrade.

OP
Fever Buck
I have a small trailer that has been modified a bit. Added supports to the gate, heavier springs and a few things like that. The trailer is not that important. The set up makes or breaks it, imo. Most of what you will want is cheap to upgrade.
Any good resources for learning about parts to upgrade? Or are you just replacing as stuff breaks?

JDB9818

WKR
Don’t overlook trailers by PJ. Well built and well thought out.

I’ll second this. Love my PJ trailer. I upgraded to a larger one when I got my SxS, but I did have one about the size you’re looking for and I had zero issues with it.

Got both of mine from Trailer Source. They have a few front range locations, always felt like I was treated fairly there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I welded the supports on the gate. I upgraded the springs after an accident and just upgrade as I learn what I need. Redneck Trailer has a ton of good parts and gear. I do look at some of the big name trailers to see what ideas I like and tons of stuff on line. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not building independent suspension or anything like that. Just stuff that helps with the usefulness.

OP
Fever Buck
I’ll second this. Love my PJ trailer. I upgraded to a larger one when I got my SxS, but I did have one about the size you’re looking for and I had zero issues with it.

Got both of mine from Trailer Source. They have a few front range locations, always felt like I was treated fairly there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet. Thanks. Are trailers like cars where you can negotiate or is the price firm?