Flight carry-on (Exo)

idcuda

WKR
Has anyone flown United, since the COVID blow up, with an Exo K3 4800, or similar? I'm wondering if they'll let me take it as overhead carry-on. I know plenty of people have in the past, but I didn't see anything since the pandemic.

Pgohil

WKR
I flew to Bozeman in july.with my k3 4800. Keep it tucked down pretty tight, and had zero issues.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I had no issues on Alaskan with an Exo K3 3200 and a K2 5500 in August. Cannot say for United though.

EJMK

FNG
I just carried mine on with Alaskan and American. Haven’t done it with United yet, but with all the stuff I see people dragging onto airplanes I’m sure you’ll be good.

OP
idcuda

idcuda

WKR
Thanks for the feedback! Not sure if I'll need to carry my pack on the flight, but I wanted to see if it was an option. Sounds doable.

PA Archer

FNG
Just got back from flying United and didnt have the guts to try and carry my exo k2 3500 on board. There was one guy I saw that tried to carry some backpacking pack that was stuffed beyond full and they made him check it instead of a carry on. If you would keep it more compact and sorta neat looking i think you would get it through because they didnt actually check sizes but i guess it would depend on how full you have it.

JDeck

FNG
I've use a 5000 ci pack as my carry on multiple times. I take the stays out and tighten it as much as possible.

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
I've carried on a SG 5900 (Bino's, dope kit, and couple outfits) no issues. Same with MR Metcaf. Just don't over pack it, strap it down super tight, and mind the waist belt.