FNG Central Texas

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

jason HTX

FNG
Hi TexDoc, I’m in Austin and hunt Sam Houston, Caddo, and some COE land. Feel free to gimme a shout

OP
TexDoc

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Hi TexDoc, I’m in Austin and hunt Sam Houston, Caddo, and some COE land. Feel free to gimme a shout
Hey Jason, thanks for the welcome. I hunt all around Central Texas also for Whitetail and exotics and also out of state for elk and mule deer. I hunt archery and rifle most seasons and this year Im going to give muzzleloader a try. How about you?

jason HTX

FNG
Hey Jason, thanks for the welcome. I hunt all around Central Texas also for Whitetail and exotics and also out of state for elk and mule deer. I hunt archery and rifle most seasons and this year Im going to give muzzleloader a try. How about you?
For public land whitetail I mostly hunt Sam Houston, and draw hunts. As far as exotics, did a nilgai hunt down south a couple years ago and took an Aoudad in Bandera county last season.

Taken rifle deer on public land these last two seasons. I do hunt archery white tail on public but haven’t gotten a shot yet, only hogs.

Going after antelope in CO this October. Have done CO OTC rifle elk…upland and small game hunts in NV and CO. Have elk+mule deer points in MT and WY.

Big on squirrel and dove hunting, I love walking the woods with a 20ga or 22.

Javelina is on the hit list.