FNG from a Colorado native.

Greetings, I’m a time lurker thought I’d come out of the shadows and finally join. Love the forum, lots of great info here for helping a fellow hunter find out first hand what gear works and doesn’t work for folks. I actually live a couple minutes from Kifaru’s Wheatridge store. I’m glad they’re escaping Colorado to a free state. Colorado has really gone into the toilet for the past 10 years. I still love Colorado though, born and raised which I’ve come to find out is rare with so many people moving here.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Colorado has really gone into the toilet for the past 10 years.
It's actually been more like three decades, since the early/mid 90's when 65% of all new driver's licenses issued in CO were to previous CA DL holders. That's when it started. These days it's just people coming from all over the country.......and world.

But anyway, welcome to the site.

OP
W
I noticed a huge change after weed was legalized. People moved here in droves driving the housing market through the roof. Then the state went solid blue and so on. Add the cherry on top of a crazy amount of homeless presence with their tents everywhere. Every street corner seems to have a beggar looking for a hand out.