FNG from CO

Greetings everybody!
I'm glad to a part of this forum community. I was an archery hunter in CA from 1980-1994. Back in those days, I had a Browning and a Cabela's compound bow right before overdraw arrows became a craze. I was an avid fisherman, rifle hunter and archery hunter. Because of life and career (LEO), I had to give up fishing and archery hunting due to time constraints. I retired and moved to CO 4 years ago and gave my old archery equipment to a long-time hunting partner. I finally found new hunting partners out here in CO. For the 2024 season, I'm planning to hunt the archery season for mule deer and, possibly, elk. I need new equipment and I visited an archery shop recently and asked about taking lessons. I look forward to getting tips and sugestions from members of this community!

Hnthrdr

WKR
Greetings everybody!
I'm glad to a part of this forum community. I was an archery hunter in CA from 1980-1994. Back in those days, I had a Browning and a Cabela's compound bow right before overdraw arrows became a craze. I was an avid fisherman, rifle hunter and archery hunter. Because of life and career (LEO), I had to give up fishing and archery hunting due to time constraints. I retired and moved to CO 4 years ago and gave my old archery equipment to a long-time hunting partner. I finally found new hunting partners out here in CO. For the 2024 season, I'm planning to hunt the archery season for mule deer and, possibly, elk. I need new equipment and I visited an archery shop recently and asked about taking lessons. I look forward to getting tips and sugestions from members of this community!
Greetings, you sound like a unicorn, I thought we only got blue haired Karen’s moving to Co from Cali…

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CO member.

Eddie

P.S. You, sir, are awarded the FNG ⭐ for your very informative intro even if it did not include pictures. :cry:
As my Dad used to say when I was a kid, that and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee most anywhere. :ROFLMAO:

OP
Dsquared149
Greetings, you sound like a unicorn, I thought we only got blue haired Karen’s moving to Co from Cali…
Ha! When we first moved to CO, i got the "look" from our new neighbors. I told them we were refugee from CA, we left for a lot of reasons, and we didnt bring CA with us. They all said "welcome!" and we loved here ever since.

OP
Dsquared149
Greetings everybody!

Greetings and welcome back to huntingyou can look in the classified for any archery you might need