FNG from Georgia

Hello all!
I’m new to the site, I reside in the Metro Atlanta area. I am hoping to learn and grow and be a contributing member.
I’ve been in the woods or on the water for 36 years, mostly hunting the flatlands for deer, pig, turkey, alligator and various small game or migratory birds.
This will be my first year trying my luck in the N Ga Mountains. I hope to kill my first bear or a nice mountain deer this season. I’m looking forward to being humbled by the mountains and hope to end up with a heavy pack out one day.

Last edited:

Steve1662

FNG
New to this forum and GA as of last year. Did do a couple of trips to the Chattahoochee National Forest last fall during rifle season. It is beautiful up there and not once did I see another hunter which makes it all the more special. Lots of sign but came home empty on both trips. Packing out would be an absolute must in most of that terrain.

Geewhiz

WKR
Where the heck is Eddie?! He is the self appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is usually his privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual of course) to our new member. :sneaky: