FNG from MI

ejm3

FNG
FNG (kind of new I guess?) from Michigan. Been lurking for a while, usually reading gear recommendation threads. Signed up on the site two years ago but haven't really been active posting, until I just stumbled on a classified listing for something I've been after and don't have the required posts to respond! Figured I'd go with a formal FNG introduction here to bump that up.

Living in SW MI, originally from the UP. Mostly saddle hunting during archery season on public land downstate and private up north for late archery/gun season. New-ish turkey hunter as well, still learning. Dreams of someday heading out west for some hunts, when time and finances permit.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new MI member.

Eddie

bvan5768

FNG
FNG (kind of new I guess?) from Michigan. Been lurking for a while, usually reading gear recommendation threads. Signed up on the site two years ago but haven't really been active posting, until I just stumbled on a classified listing for something I've been after and don't have the required posts to respond! Figured I'd go with a formal FNG introduction here to bump that up.

Living in SW MI, originally from the UP. Mostly saddle hunting during archery season on public land downstate and private up north for late archery/gun season. New-ish turkey hunter as well, still learning. Dreams of someday heading out west for some hunts, when time and finances permit.
SW MI to the UP for me!

BigMick93

FNG

How far SW in mich are ya? I'm from NW IN and have been debating hunting SW mich for deer. I can give ya a couple pointers on the thunder chickens. Im always down to try something new!

OP
E

ejm3

FNG
How far SW in mich are ya? I'm from NW IN and have been debating hunting SW mich for deer. I can give ya a couple pointers on the thunder chickens. Im always down to try something new!
Kzoo area. Love that turkey mount, hoping to hit it hard this spring.

Dkoda10

FNG
Welcome! I’m also here trying to up my thread post count lol just got in touch with someone in the classifieds and bought some Leica Geovids. Love this site!