FNG from New York

jdyansick

FNG
Hello from the Buffalo, New York area. Name is Jimmy. I have heard great things about these forums and have been lurking for a few weeks. After looking through the Elk and Mule Deer forums, I am inspired to make a trip. My wife and I talked about it tonight and she didn't seem to care which animal I went after. I would like to talk with someone I regards to tags and points and all that nonsense. I have questions galore. Whitetail and Eastern Turkey are my addictions currently looking to add another or swap one out. Prefer archery but will rifle hunt if that's in season. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Sir_mix88

FNG
FNG, newly transplanted to upstate (Saratoga) NY from the Midwest.
Have seen on other forums this is a great place to find info and buy/ trade gear.
Looking to try and do an elk hunt in 22 in Colorado

Paradox

FNG
Hello from the Buffalo, New York area. Name is Jimmy. I have heard great things about these forums and have been lurking for a few weeks. After looking through the Elk and Mule Deer forums, I am inspired to make a trip. My wife and I talked about it tonight and she didn't seem to care which animal I went after. I would like to talk with someone I regards to tags and points and all that nonsense. I have questions galore. Whitetail and Eastern Turkey are my addictions currently looking to add another or swap one out. Prefer archery but will rifle hunt if that's in season. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Give me a call sometime.
also from upstate ny (Cooperstown)
I can give you a lot of answers
607 two67 o068
Ed

Last edited: