FNG from Oregon

What's going on everyone, FNG from just outside of Portland checking in. Looking to get into archery hunting for all manner of big game, probably start out with Deer or Elk. Been lurking on here for a while and reading as much as I possibly can. I come from a family where nobody ever thought of getting into hunting, but always had a passion for fishing and hiking so the woods aren't completely foreign to me. Looking forward to contributing and getting deeper into the community.

Decupparo

FNG
Welcome, I got into hunting four years ago and coming from a non-hunting family. I just graduated from U of Montana in May and moved to Tualatin. Don’t know any hunting buddies here yet.

OP
W
Welcome, I got into hunting four years ago and coming from a non-hunting family. I just graduated from U of Montana in May and moved to Tualatin. Don’t know any hunting buddies here yet.
Welcome to OR! I've been out here for about 3 years now and it's been a great place so far. You're not too far from me as I'm out in Beaverton. Done any hunts in OR yet?

Decupparo

FNG
Welcome to OR! I've been out here for about 3 years now and it's been a great place so far. You're not too far from me as I'm out in Beaverton. Done any hunts in OR yet?
Thanks! I grew up here but just returned post college. Yep, I’ve turkey hunted here the last 4 years with some success. I filled a snake river cow tag two winters back. I’ve been hunting the general archery elk season this year and am currently hunting on the high cascade buck tag, hoping to fill that one this weekend.