FNG from TX

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
Hello I'm Anthony,
Im from TX. Grew up hunting in PA and moved to TX when I was 16. Been here ever since. I still make it up to PA to hunt with my Dad and Brother when I can. My main form of hunting is archery hints the name. However I have really been liking shooting rifles lately. The 6.5PRC and 28 Nosler have caught my eye and I have been tinkering with them lately. My wife also enjoys hunting and that has really helped me get back into rifle shooting/hunting. She loves shooting broomsticks. Her rifle is a Bergara B14 HMR Wilderness (6.5PRC). My main rifles are Savage 110 UL (6.5PRC) and Christensen Arms Ridgeline (28 Nosler). Ive been on Texas Hunting Forum for many years and just happened to stumble across this forum and noticed how active it is. Just what I was missing in my life lol. Looking forward to learning a lot and helping out when I can.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new TX member, Anthony.

Eddie

P.S. You sir, get the FNG ⭐ today. I usually reserve this most prestigious award ( 🙄 ) for those intros that include one or more images that strike me in a extraordinary way, but yours is very good even w/o images. (y)

OP
ArcherAnthony

ArcherAnthony

Lil-Rokslider
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new TX member, Anthony.

Eddie

P.S. You sir, get the FNG ⭐ today. I usually reserve this most prestigious award ( 🙄 ) for those intros that include one or more images that strike me in a extraordinary way, but yours is very good even w/o images. (y)
LOL Thank you

Walmart Greeter

Lil-Rokslider

Eddie

Can I join your committee? I have a lot of experience