FNG in SW WA

drpnw

FNG
Hello all,

Long time Rokslide lurker, hope to be able to contribute to this awesome community.

I've been hunting for 10+ years but I had never set foot in the woods until my late 20s so online resources like this have been incredibly helpful. I mostly bow hunt elk / deer in western WA but am looking to add ID spring bear to the mix this year. Also love spear fishing but the PNW waters are a little different than my home waters in the Caribbean :eek:

OP
drpnw

drpnw

FNG
Thanks! I free dive. Would love to learn to scuba at some point just never carved the time out for it. Do you get in the water at all?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new WA member.

Eddie

OP
drpnw

drpnw

FNG
Thanks for the warm welcome yall 🙏
I hope you did ok with the freezing rain ya'll got the past few days.
Giant ice sheet covering everything makes it fun to throw the kiddos in a sled and see how far they go with a little nudge :)

Bachto

WKR
Welcome from Benton City! (Tri-Cities). If you aren't aware we are fighting for the future of hunting here in Washington and I encourage you to get involved. Follow Howl.org, The Sportmans Alliance, and the conservation coalition of Washington for action.