Fng ?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ FNG member.

Eddie

Maverick1

WKR
@Senor Lobina - When I quickly glanced at your username, I thought it was Senior Labia. Then I saw it wasn't "Senior" or "Labia" - which led me to a google search, only to learn that "lobina" is the Spanish word for bass. So, I guess I learned something new today. In any event, they probably smell about the same. Welcome to Rokslide.

OP
S
@Senor Lobina - When I quickly glanced at your username, I thought it was Senior Labia. Then I saw it wasn't "Senior" or "Labia" - which led me to a google search, only to learn that "lobina" is the Spanish word for bass. So, I guess I learned something new today. In any event, they probably smell about the same. Welcome to Rokslide.Thxs

OP
S
Hey thxs ya out here in az when uou do landscaping spanish is almost a necessity . Lots of info onrokslide
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ FNG member.

Eddie
A big virtusl fist bump coming at you.thxs