Fossils or Artifacts in Eastern WY?

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I'm curious if there are fossils commonly found in Eastern WY. Ask the "top sites" listed on webpages refer to Western WY locations.

Wondering the same for points/arrowheads.

(I've been reading the regs on WFGD.)

4rcgoat

WKR
Lots of fossils and native American artifacts. I've found a lot of sea creatures on the mountain, buddy of mine has a whole shoe box full of arrow heads and spear tips that he has collected over the last 20 or so years.....all of which are illegal to take,but who's to say.

def90

WKR
Lots of fossils and native American artifacts. I've found a lot of sea creatures on the mountain, buddy of mine has a whole shoe box full of arrow heads and spear tips that he has collected over the last 20 or so years.....all of which are illegal to take,but who's to say.

Not illegal if on private land..

ODB

WKR

I wonder if all the arrows and Muzzys littering public land will also be illegal to take 2000 years from now? Curious how our descendants will regard our technology.