Foxpro Shockwave vs Xwave Opinions

UP NORTH

WKR
For those that have used both of these units is the xwave noticeably better than the shockwave is terms of clarity and volume output?

I’m looking at upgrading to one of these units. Trying to decide if buying a used shockwave is the best option or is spending extra cash for a xwave is the route to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mssony352

FNG
I am using the X24 unit with MFK calls on it. Very versatile and easy to carry and has true 24 bit playback. I looked at the shockwave and a buddy has one. Volume and sound is better.

Grumman

WKR
I am using the X24 unit with MFK calls on it. Very versatile and easy to carry and has true 24 bit playback. I looked at the shockwave and a buddy has one. Volume and sound is better.

Which one is the volume and sound better on? Cabelas has the X24 on sale right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mssony352

FNG
I ordered mine from MFK because he preloaded all the calls and sequences. The X24 is by far the better unit!

Mssony352

FNG
I talked to Torry Cook and he said x24 hands down. World champion should know. Check out his website MFK Calls

OP
UP NORTH

UP NORTH

WKR

I never thought about looking at the x24. The reason I was looking at the shockwave/xwave was that it has two speakers vs one. And you can hook up a decoy direct. Not sure how much difference it makes? I wonder how much better the new speaker is vs what the shockwave uses.

X24 unit is also on sale at allpredatorcalls.com