franchi affinity 3 20 gauge compact

franchi affinity 3 20 gauge compact - does anyone have this shotgun that is a full size adult? haha... thinking about picking up one for turkey....then having it dipped in camo.. as it only comes in black.. thanks

rkoeneke

FNG
I bought my wife an affinity 3 catalyst, which is supposed to be the women’s specific model. However, the length from the pistol grip to the trigger is very long. I can barely reach it. She has to slide her hand up the grip and use it as a straight grip. Also the recoil is pretty hefty being an inertia gun. If you’re getting it for a kiddo, I would look for a gas gun to reduce the recoil.

id be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Reed

Treerat-sniper

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the compact model for turkey hunting years ago & installed a standard length stock on it works just fine, one of my favorite shotguns.

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the compact model for turkey hunting years ago & installed a standard length stock on it works just fine, one of my favorite shotguns.
Do you know if franchi stocks at all compatible with benellis offerings?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Treerat-sniper

Lil-Rokslider
I don't believe so, the action spring is in the buttstock of the Benelli's & it's around the magazine tube on the Affinity.