Frankford Arsenal Universal Precision Case Trimmer vs wft

as the title states, anyone used both? wft would cost me over 350 CAN after i buy all the pilots i need, the frankford kit about 150 tax in. One plus i like about the frankford is the case it comes in

I have the Frankford Arsenal Universal Case Trimmer and Prep System. I love it. The more expensive ones don't do anything that this one can't. The primer pocket cleaner and debur tools are great. They move kinda fast so use little pressure and only hold them for a half second. If you are reloading any military ammo or ammo with crimped primers, I do recommend getting the "Case Prep Expansion Kit" with the primer pocket uniformer/crimp remover. It is like $40. The case trimmer works well but is kinda hard to set a precise trim length when switching between different calibers. Note that it measures from the cartridge shoulder, not the overall length of the case. I still use a the Lyman Universal Trimmer to fine tune my high precision rounds after running them through the Frankford. Also, short cases like 300blk do work in the trimmer, but your fingers are going to get real sore trying to hold the case from slipping. Even if you don't use the case trimming part of the Frankford, it's still worth it for the primer pocket cleaner and deburring tools. Sooo much faster than doing it manually. Frankford Arsenal is a cheaper reloading brand overall, and in some products it matters (their press is a piece of garbage), but when it comes to the Universal Case Trimmer and Prep System, it is just as good as the other brands at half the price.

Bomberodevil

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Frankfort case trimmer unit and I like it. I was using the Lyman E-ZEE trimmer and while it’s quick and easy to set up, I think the Frankfort is quicker once you set up the trimmer depth. it does take a little bit of trim and measure to get the trim length dialed in. It’s a bit of a pain if you’re doing smaller batches of different cartridges, but not too much. I think it’s well worth the price. I’ve never used any more expensive trimmers.

I finally got the Frankford case trimmer after a few years of trimming brass and then going back manually to chamfer and deburr. It took a little while to set up correctly but once I got it set I trimmed, chamfered and deburred 100 308 cases in no time. I also put a neck brush on it for brushing the necks. Really nice setup.