Free Giveaway of 2023 NWT Dall Sheep Hunt with Canol, Kuiu gear, and Gunwerks rifle

Greg McHale's Wild Yukon, Kuiu, Gunwerks and others are offering a free drawing for a hunt this July in the NWT. I hope I win, but if it's not me, I hope another Rokslider hits the lottery. Link below to enter through May 31st. I'm probably already on the marketing email lists for most of the sponsors, and any new ones may help me find something that I didn't know I needed.

Good Luck!!

What I didn’t like was the phone number and SMS agreement for marketing. Wonder if a wrong number would work…. Or if I would miss out on the hunt if they tried to call?

OP
duckcarver
Fine print "Selected Entrant will be notified by e-mail or telephone within one (1) business day of the draw. Selected Entrant will be contacted using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at the time of entry into the Contest, and up to three attempts will be made within 36 hours." I'll deal with a few marketing texts for free, probably tiny, chance at getting on a sheep mountain this summer.