Free Peax Spoon- Just Pay Shipping

Meh prefer the spork

You've bought from this website before?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
mine arrived in the mail today, in case anyone is holding off wondering if this is legit or not.

I don’t know if I need one, but I ordered one cause it looked like a feeding frenzy in this thread. Thanks OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucebump

WKR
Crazy fast shipping, I ordered mine after midnight Wed night, it came today!! Like less than 36 hours from payment to it arrived st my door. Love it!

anybody who thinks this is free is crazy, all you did is just fell for targeted advertising and bought some rebranded Chinese junk like all the other peax gear that they have the influencers pushing down your throat.

Your payment was shipping & selling your personal info to provide future targeted advertisements & marketing communications as stated clearly in their privacy policy

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
anybody who thinks this is free is crazy, all you did is just fell for targeted advertising and bought some rebranded Chinese junk like all the other peax gear that they have the influencers pushing down your throat.

Your payment was shipping & selling your personal info to provide future targeted advertisements & marketing communications as stated clearly in their privacy policy

Yep. I'm still ok with that. I get junk mail from a lot of other companies I've purchased things from in the past, and quite a few that I haven't/they got my info from someone else. It is what it is. I don't disagree/fault you for pointing it out, I knew that going in to it.

CorbLand

WKR

Someone needs to learn what a burner email is and why they are good to have.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Deleting emails I am not expecting is not hard.

If you are worried about this sort of thing, I hope you have ZERO apps on your phone, because they are tracking you and collecting tons of shit about you, all of the time. No matter what you set your settings to...they are still doing things you would probably not like, if the legal disclaimer on that website scares you. Your banking app might be the worst.