FS: Eureka Amari Pass 2P Tent, Kelty Ignite DriDown 0 degree Bag

gdgolf

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of these are like new with minimal use. Have been refining my kit and evaluating lots of products, as well as dropping some lbs these last few years, and will be posting several threads now that I have finalized (for now). These all come from a non-smoking house.

Eureka Amari Pass 2P Tent - $100 - This tent has only been set up in the front yard. This is a great value for a tent. Comes with all original pegs, poles, bag, etc. No rips, tears, stains. Originally $130.

Kelty Ignite DriDown 0 degree bag - SPFTested this out with a backyard camping night, but hasn't been in the field. This is as new, and is a warm bag. This too is a great value for a bag. No rips, tears, stains. Comes with original stuff sack. Originally $260. Pictures of bag to follow this evening.

IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg

I accept PayPal. Please add 3% to price listed or PayPal gift. These are all TYD, Continental US.

Last edited:

WoodBow

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have run the Amari Pass II for 3 or 4 years and it has served me well. I have no complaints. I upgraded to a tipi this year though.

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where are you located?
I will take bag but do not do PayPal is there another form of Payment that works for you?