WTS/WTT FS/FT: Bee Stinger Microhex Counter Slide W/ Dovetail Mount 10” Stabilizer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale or Trade (listed below):

Literally brand new Bee Stinger Microhex Counter Slide w/ Dovetail Mount 10” Stabilizer, mounted on my new setup for a total of two weeks.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to take to a rear stabilizer so when building my new setup I purchased this. It turns out that I like more rear weight so this has to go. Comes with everything as it did when new, including the original packaging, weights, etc. No marks, damage or anything like that.

$TRADED or best offer shipped to the USA. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS or FedEx depending on the size of cost of shipping the package.

TRADES: I’ll add cash or additional trade on top of this stabilizer for the following items:

- Tight Spot 5-Arrow Quiver in Black
- Stan Xtinction 2 Release
- SKB Pro Series 4214-5 Case
- GAS Ghost XV Bow Strings in Black or Black/Hunter Orange

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see additional pictures. This item is cross posted, therefore time stamp will apply for the first taker.

Pictures:

Last edited:

jjw1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 5 arrow tight spot I’ll trade you for it. I can send pics later tonight if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjw1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You’re a good man! Thanks! I’ll get it out Thursday sorry for the delay! Scouting elk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk