Status
Not open for further replies.

Adammn

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sold

***SOLD***

I have an inexpensive Paria Outdoors floorless shelter and mesh tent setup for sale. There are two tarps and a mesh tent included (not willing to split the items up).

-Tarp 1: 12'x10' flat cut and weighs 22 oz with the upgraded reflective dyneema guy lines and stuff sack

-Tarp 2: 10'x7'/5' tapered cut and weighs 11 oz with the upgraded reflective dyneema guy lines and stuff sack

-Mesh tent: 84"x52" at the base, 36" tall, and weighs 19 oz with stuff sack

Here are a couple of links to Amazon for more info:

Amazon.com : Sanctuary SilTarp - Ultralight and Waterproof Ripstop Silnylon Rain Shelter Tarp, Guy Line and Stake Kit - Perfect for Hammocks, Camping and Backpacking (10 feet by 7/5 feet - Tapered Cut) : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : Breeze Mesh Tent - Ultralight 2 Person Mesh Tent Shelter - Perfect for Camping, Backpacking and Thru-Hikes : Sports & Outdoors

I bought everything this spring for about $230 total. They are actually really well made and very versatile. They went on a couple of back country trips with me. I was dry, bug free, and comfy. The only reason I am selling them is to upgrade to a Kifaru supertarp.

Selling for $70 shipped Firm

Last edited:

JJacobs88

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tarps arrived a day ahead of schedule. Everything was in good shape as advertised. Adam was awesome to work with, highly recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.