FS: Kifaru 26" Duplex Frame w/ MW bag, Guide Lid, 6 pockets, extras.

kj_oregon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a fully set-up Kifaru Duplex (Generation prior to current Duplex Hunter). It has a Mountain Warrior bag, unmodified guide lid, 2 small belt pockets, 2 medium belt pockets, and 2 large belt pockets. All in well-matched Foliage Green. Used but not abused.

See individual details below.

FRAME:
26" Composite stays for "Normal Back" profile.

Small Belt (IMO fits like a medium. I wear a 34" pant and this belt would work +/- 3" from that I think)

1 frame generation prior to current. Has a bit thinner shoulder straps than new frame which I personally liked better than the new thicker Hunter straps.

Only flaw in frame is a tiny rip in the spandex material on the back pad, which actually happened first trip out 4 years ago when a stick poked it and the same small piece of Tenacious tape has been on it ever since. Zero impact on function. See pictures for size reference.

BAG:
Unmodified Mountain Warrior bag (current model). Has packed out several elk and deer but shows no blood, stink or otherwise. I peel off my bags after packing meat and hand wash them in a tub of warm water and the blood comes right out and they look like new again).

Several straps added to front of pack to optimize carrying capacity (can be removed or changed to your liking)

Bag has chamber pocket included. Also has several replacement buckles and accessories. See picture.

Everything on the this pack functions perfectly. There are no rips (besides the one mentioned and pictured), stains, or otherwise unsightly markings. The frame shows a bit more "wear" in the form of dirt and general use because I do not wash my frames or waist belts. The pockets are all in good working order.

With the lid and pockets used as needed this bag was capable of 10-12 day backcountry hunts for me. It also shrinks down nicely for day hunting. If you pack the kitchen sink I would say this is a 5-7 day capable pack.

I used this as my primary pack for two years, then it became a backup and has only seen one 3 day trip since.

I will gladly answer phone calls or texts about this set up, and can also FaceTime with apple users if you want a video view of it. PM me for my phone # if you want it.
Its a sweetheart pack and I can say with legitimate comparison-based knowledge it is the most comfortable 100+ pound load-hauler I have ever owned. I dropped down to a 24" stay height recently as my knees won't do 100 pounds anymore. That is why I am selling this freighter of a pack. This thing has years of life left in it, maybe even a lifetime of use for a guy who only does a few trips a year.

I would like $550 shipped to you in the US only please. I will entertain reasonable offers. No trades.
Paypal only, you pay fees if you don't choose F&F.

I think this whole setup was about $1100 new if I remember correctly.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_9657.jpgIMG_9658.jpgIMG_9656.jpgIMG_9655.jpgIMG_9660.jpg