FS: Kifaru Loco w/XTL upgrade

Ramoniac

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$500 shipped obo. $500 shipped obo. Some minor dirt spots here and there on the nylon but otherwise the cordura could pass for new. No rips or abrasians.

Belt is a Kifaru medium. My Levi's are 32's, and the belt fits great cinched almost all the way tight.

I replaced the stock srb belt buckle with a muuuuuuuuch harder to break plastic Cobra buckle. The hardware for the cinch straps on the sides was removed to use with kifaru K connectors. I am keeping those for myself, and have put ITW 3 bar sliders in their place. Also, one of the stock Delta strap 3 bars for the waist belt has been replaced with an ITW too. You'd have to be pretty OCD to notice they're not stock, but it's worth mentioning.

The stock loco lid has been replaced with a Kifaru XTL lid. Wayyyyyy more capacity, and can be removed and used as a satchel if so desired.

Also, bungee straps have been added to the shoulder straps, hill people gear style, to secure hydration bladder hoses are to attach water bottles, a camera lenses, etc, to the shoulder straps.

It's tough to peg overall capacity, but I'd say with the storm collar all the way up, side pockets fully expanded, and the XTL lid pocket being utilized, you're probably looking at just north of 4000 ci.

29n8kjn.jpg

25pu26s.jpg

125rme1.jpg

2s9r43d.jpg