FS: KUIU ICON 1850/5200 and KUIU Chugach Verde Jacket L

kj_oregon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fs: Kuiu icon 1850/5200 **price drop**

2013 Kuiu Icon Pack system for sale. 1850 is Phantom/Brown and the 5200 is Phantom/Olive. The 1850 and its suspension (hip belt and shoulder straps) are NEW never used. The frame and 5200 were used on one backpack hunt last Fall with a different suspension setup. The whole package could be sold as brand new if I hadn't told you I used the frame and 5200, they are in perfect shape. Asking ***LOWER PRICE: $440 Shipped*** for this system.

I prefer PAYPAL gift for purchase of these items (or Paypal regular if you want to pay the 3%).

Thanks,

Kj

IMG_3344.jpgIMG_3345.jpgIMG_3346.jpgIMG_3347.jpgIMG_3348.jpg

Last edited:

DrQuig

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Forgive my ignorance, but did the 2013 have different frame length and belt sizes? If so, what's the size here?

OP
K

kj_oregon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One size fits all on this pack. I'm 6'1 180 and it fits me well.

I will reply to PM's within the hour when I return home to my computer.
Thx

OP
K

kj_oregon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I have replied to all PM's as of now. I will give people an hour to commit or decline and then I will list all items left for sale. I stuck to the exact order of PM's for priority on who got what.
Thx

OP
K

kj_oregon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what is currently not spoken for:

All items are Kuiu Verde

Guide Beanie: $20 Shipped New Condition SOLD

Merino 185 Beanie $12 Shipped New Condition SOLD

185 Merino Crew LS (not Ultra Merino) xL $40 shipped Used about 15 days. No rips or stains or odors

230 Merino Zip T LS (not Ultra Merino) Large $60 shipped Barely used, as New. SOLD

Bino Harness- A little use. Great Condition with all pieces included (rain cover, straps, etc.) SOLD

Attack Pants 36 (possibly spoken for but PM me to get next in line) SOLD

Tiburon Pants 36 (same story as Attack pants, possibly spoken for) SOLD

Tiburon shirt size Large. Original Tiburon, not new Ultra Tiburon. I had the sleeves professionally widened in the forearms by a seamstress using gray stretch fabric as these had really tight lower arms for some reason. I barely used it, maybe one or two days in the field. New condition. Also had seamstress add patches on the inside of the shirt where your waist belt rubs on your hip bones as this fabric can be a little abrasive when pressed to your skin.

Pics to follow...

PM me with your requests.

Funds for Jacket were received via Paypal so that is off the market.

Icon packs are still available and I am open to offers on those.

Last edited: